A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages . Cookies allow a website, among other things , store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize .
However, this means only obtain information related to the number of pages visited , the city to which it is assigned the IP address from which you accessed, the number of new users , frequency and recurrence of visits , time of visit , the browser or the operator or terminal type from which the visit takes place . In no event data are obtained on the full name or address from which the user is connected .
The cookies used on this website and the specific purpose of each are:
· UTMA Cookie : We use this cookie to count how many times a user visits the site unique.
· Cookie UTMB : We use this cookie to calculate how long a user stays on a page.
· Utmz Cookie : This cookie stores the visitor’s origin , the path followed to access the web , either direct access from a link on another website , from an email link , using certain keywords in a search engine search through a display campaign , or through an AdWords ad .
· PHPSESSID Cookie : We use this cookie to identify the relevant user .
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options . You can find information about how, in relation to the most common browsers , on the links listed below :
· Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
· Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
· Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
· Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Please note , however , the possibility that any cookie disabling prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of services offered on this website.